FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99!
Free standard shipping when you shop at Tramontina.com on orders over $99. Free shipping will be applied to your order automatically once you checkout. This offer excludes shipping of trash cans. Offer is good for standard shipping only. Standard rules and charges apply for express shipping, expedited shipping and return shipping. Valid within the 48 contiguous U.S. and APO/FPO addresses only. Residents of Alaska and Hawaii will be charged the full shipment cost regardless of the order amount. Previous orders will not be adjusted. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges.
The All In One Plus pan offers everything you need for healthy yet easy cooking. Perfect to prepare one-pot meals, can be used for sautéing, frying, steaming, braising, and more. It is induction-ready as well. A must-have for your kitchen!
Compatible with all cooktops
- Oven-safe up 400ºF/204ºC
- Made without PFOAs, PTFEs
Hi, I’m the All in One Plus Pan.
I come in different colors
for different personalities:
I can sauté, steam and braise. Everything you look for in a pan, with extra style.
I have pretty stylish accessories that will enhance the beauty of your kitchen.
I’m easy on the eyes, I know just how to please anyone. Together we’ll shine.
I have a special nontoxic ceramic interior. You and your food are safe.
I work on every type of cooktop, and make cooking easy and simple.
I can save you time: just leave me in the dishwasher and go build memories.
All in One Plus Chicken & Rice
Make a delicious one-pot meal for the whole family with this Chicken & Rice recipe.The best part is that you can use the Tramontina All In One Plus to cook a mouthwatering dish and serve directly from your table with the elegant bamboo trivet and spoon.
All in One Plus Chicken & Rice
1/4 cup extra virgin olive
1 lb. boneless, chicken thighs
1 cup diced onion
1 cup diced red bell pepper
6 cloves minced garlic
3 roma tomatoes, finely diced
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 Bay leaf
Salt and pepper to taste
¼ cup white cooking wine
2 cups uncooked rice
¼ cup flat leaf parsley chopped
4 cups chicken broth
1/2 cup frozen peas
1. Heat half of the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Place chicken thighs in the pan and cook for about 3 minutes per side until brown. Remove and set aside.
2. Lower the heat to medium. Pour remaining oil into the pan and sauté the onions, red pepper and garlic for 4 minutes, or until vegetables are soft.
3. Add the tomatoes, paprika, saffron, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 5 minutes. Add white wine and cook for 10 minutes. Taste and add salt if needed.
4. Add rice, chicken thighs and parsley to the pot. Cook for 1 minute.
5. Pour the broth slowly all around the pan and jiggle the pan to get the rice into an even layer.
6. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low. Give the pan a gentle shake back and forth just once or twice during cooking.
7. Cook for about 15-18 minutes (uncovered), stir in peas and continue to cook for about 5 more minutes. Watch for most of the liquid to be absorbed and the rice at the top nearly tender. (If for some reason your rice is still not cooked, add ¼ cup more water or broth and continue cooking).
8. Remove pan from heat and cover pan with a lid or aluminum foil. Place a kitchen towel over the lid and allow it to rest for 10 minutes. Serve.
Love it! So easy to clean
I have other non-stick pans but this one is a game changer. It was so easy to cook AND clean. Not to mention that the color is very cute and unique!! Highly recommended!
5 days ago
I got this pan a couple days ago and I am already in love with it! You can do so many different recipes with it. I would definitely recommend it!
6 days ago
This pan is very high quality. Love cooking with it.
7 days ago
A must-have cooking pan staple!!!
First off, I got this in white and it is so beautiful and pleasing to look at. The bamboo accessories are lovely and the trivet fits perfectly underneath this pan if I'm serving it on the table, family style. It's solid in my hands, and I appreciate the rubber handle grip. So far, I have used this to saute, stir fry, pan fry, and steam. The non-stick surface is seriously non-stick and any browned bits come right off so easily. Overall, I love this pan. It's beautiful, it's functional, and very well designed. Highly recommend this as a staple kitchen pan for it's size, versatility, and features.
7 days ago
When I opened the box that contained the pan, I was impressed by the packaging that protected it. I was also hoping to be dazzled by the cooking outcome. Well, it did not disappoint! I made burgers one day and a beef filet the next. The results were golden patties, and a nicely seared filet finished in the oven. I particularly appreciate the depth of the pan because it reduces the splatter over the stove. As for the clean up, it was was easy. This will be the new go to pan!
8 days ago